- We provide ONE FREE BASIC TUNE•UP on all new bicycles that are purchased at our store. This TUNE-UP is valid for ONE year. ( all parts are extra )
- When repairs are needed DUE TO NEGLECT, wear and tear, or abuse we will charge you for the parts need and labor required to install these parts.
- Wheels ARE OUT OF TRUE, we will true them for HALF THE REGULAR SERVICE CHARGE for the first year.
- Each New Bike Purchase comes with unlimited adjustments with includes: brakes, gears, seat and handlebars, Inflate Tires and lube chain. ( all parts are extra )
- When accessories is purchase with a new bike, we offer Free installation on such accessories: lights, rear rack, bells, mirrors, kickstands, locks, water bottle cages, seat pouch, cordless bike computer, single wire bike computer, and upgraded seat.
- Flat tires are not cover under warranty. If you purchase the tube from us we will install it for HALF THE REGULAR SERVICE FREE for the first year.
- SERVICE WARRANTY; All service is covered by a 30 day parts and labour guarantee. Please save your receipt in case questions arise.
- The manufacturer warrants is only to the original owner. All replacement part due to a material or workmanship defect is covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
- The manufacture offers a lifetime warranty to the original owner of a steel or rigid aluminum frame and fork. Double suspension frames are warranted for a period of one year only.
- All components, other than the frame/fork, are warranted for a period of one (1) year. Proof of purchase is required to validate this warranty. ( Labor charges are not included in this warranty).
- All Shimano components are warranted for period of ONE year from the date of purchased, this only applies to the original owner; However, the Dura Ace, Ultegra XTR, XT series of Shimano components are warranted for a period of 2 years.
- All bicycle private label branded components are warranted for a period at ONE year, unless stated otherwise by the manufacture.
- Claims under this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer. Proof of purchase is required.
What is NOT covered under the manufacture warranty policy?
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear, accidents, neglect, commercial use, rental, racing, improper storage, improper assembly by a party other than an authorized dealer.
- Brake Pads, Cables, Tires, Tubes, Rims, Grips and Drive Train are considered wear and tear Items, and are not covered by warranty.
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification to the frame, fork, or components.
- The subject item must be subject to inspection by the manufacture, before a warranty claim may is processed, Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country, This is warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. [/su_list]